WHAT WE KNOW
Earlier this month, lovable nutjob ZWR reader Dave sent Jim Tracy one of our "Stinks to be You" shirts (which, as luck would have it, you can still get by clicking on the ZWR store link!).
Last night, Denver Post beat writer and ZWR enthusiast Troy Renck noted that Ryan Spilborghs had the same shirt hanging in his locker!
Yes, please, Troy Renck. I love you even more now that I know Jim Tracy is your background. But seriously, dude. Pics?!
WHAT WE DON'T KNOW
- Did Spilborghs steal-borgh Jim Tracy's shirt, or order his own (Because, for real, I don't know how to open shirt orders or anything like that to see who bought stuff)?
- Are other Rockies players actually responsible for opening Jim Tracy's mail?
- Do they steal from him often?
- Does Jim Tracy think he's too good for a ZWR shirt?!
- Is Troy Renck going to take a picture of the shirt for us? What Would Ryan Lawrence Do?
"We don't cry here [at ZWR]. I want to make that clear right now. We work very hard."
HOW DOES THIS IMPACT DANICA MCKELLAR?
Our bond is now just that much stronger.
*cue Joe Cocker*
Winnie is the Keith Law of hot celebrities. GROwL, indeed.