Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Natinals Have Some Concerns About The Home Opener Series

D. Onkey@/MLB_NATINALS
02/06/2011 07:19 AM
To: MLB Scheduling
cc: Kasten_Stan, Rizzo_Mike, SmokeyWertz28@excite.com, dcnatsfanclub@gmail.com
Subject: Schedule

Carl- thanks! I really, really appreciate it!!!

Don Onkey
Dept. Manager, MLB Operations
Washington Nationals

" Better is the Enemy of Good Enough "

MLB Scheduling
02/05/2011 08:32 PM
To: Onkey_Don
cc: Kasten_Stan, Rizzo_Mike, SmokeyWertz28@excite.com, dcnatsfanclub@gmail.com
Subject: Schedule

Don- was able to get this moved to Tues-Thurs. No weekends. Hope this works out for you guys. Thanks.

-- Carl

dcnatsfanclub@gmail.com
02/01/2011 06:47AM
To: MLB Scheduling,
cc: Onkey_Don, Kasten_Stan, Rizzo_Mike, SmokeyWertz28@excite.com
Subject: Re: Re: ACTION TAKEN

Carl,
Thank you for your prompt reply. As of right now, I can guarantee you 18 people.

Rick
GO NATS!!! CURLY W’S ALL AROUND
MLB Scheduling
02/01/2011 05:14 PM
To: dcnatsfanclub@gmail.com
cc: Onkey_Don  Kasten_Stan, Rizzo_Mike, SmokeyWertz28@excite.com, dcnatsfanclub@gmail.com
Subject: Re: ACTION TAKEN

Rick- What kind of numbers are we talking? –Thanks

-- Carl
Sent from my iPhone
dcnatsfanclub@gmail.com
02/01/2011 06:47AM
To: MLB Scheduling,
cc: Onkey_Don, Kasten_Stan, Rizzo_Mike, SmokeyWertz28@excite.com
Subject: ACTION TAKEN

All,
DCNFC is ready and willing help! We are prepared to do whatever it takes to protect Nats Town!

MLB: We called a meeting of our chapter leaders and are confident with the feedback we’ve gotten from them and members. If you do switch the opening series from the Phillies to the Braves we can guarantee a significant number of seats purchased. It won’t offset the entire swarm from Philadelphia, but it is sizable nonetheless.

Rick
GO NATS!!! CURLY W’S ALL AROUND

M. Rizzo@/MLB_NATINALS
01/30/2011 08:20 AM
To: SmokeyWertz28@excite.com
cc: Onkey_Don, Onkey_Don,MLB Scheduling, Kasten_Stan, dcnatsfanclub@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Schedule

Jayson,

You are on the Nationals now- you signed a contract with us several months ago, remember? I put copies of your contract in each of your jackets, and gave them also to Scott and Julia. I know it’s confusing, but please don’t tell people you don’t play here in public. I promise, you do.

Mike

SmokeyWertz28@excite.com
01/29/2011 11:53 PM
To: MLB Scheduling, Onkey_Don
cc: Onkey_Don, Kasten_Stan, Rizzo_Mike, dcnatsfanclub@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Re: Schedule

Dude Why Am I On This? I Don't Play 4 The Nationals i am Phillies

jAYSON wERTH
MLB Scheduling
01/28/2011 09:24 AM
To: Onkey_Don
cc: Kasten_Stan, Rizzo_Mike, SmokeyWertz28@excite.com, dcnatsfanclub@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Schedule

Don- will see what I can do. Figured I'd be hearing from you- lol.

-- Carl
Sent from my iPhone

D. Onkey@/MLB_NATINALS
01/27/2011 10:04 AM
To: MLB Scheduling
cc: Kasten_Stan, Rizzo_Mike, SmokeyWertz28@excite.com, dcnatsfanclub@gmail.com
Subject: Schedule

Carl,

I received your first draft of the upcoming 2011 season schedule, and for the most part it looks great. Unfortunately, though, feel obliged- both for my part and that of the entire organization- to voice my discontent with seeing that we have to open the season once more at home against the Phillies. Included on this email are our management, newest National Jayson Werth, and the local chapter of our fan club, as all noted parties are affected by this. Without getting too much into what happened last season at the 2010 opener- we all know the story- it is in bringing that up that I argue it unfair to subject our organization and its stakeholders to a repeat performance. It will start everything on a sour note, and frankly we are trying to turn over a new leaf.

Can you please invoke Clause B for this one? We'll take the Braves- I know that's not as attractive a draw but it's better than this alternative. Thank you.

Don Onkey
Dept. Manager, MLB Operations
Washington Nationals

" Better is the Enemy of Good Enough "

8 comments:

1. Another home run, ZWR.

ReplyDelete
  2. curly W's all around!

ReplyDelete
  3. Nice one. Can't wait to go to these games.

ReplyDelete
  4. Pete Orr is still receiving emails from the Nationals from his time there in 08-09 even though he has repeatedly clicked the included links to unsubscribe.

ReplyDelete
  5. SteveJeltzJeriCurlApril 12, 2011 at 1:27 PM

Conceptually, just pure unadulterated gold.

ReplyDelete
  6. GO NATS!!! CURLY W’S ALL AROUND

ReplyDelete
  7. No damn justice for Pete Orr. I feel you man.

ReplyDelete

Leave a comment, or whatever.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...